blogcrazy (blogcrazy) wrote in asseenonlj,

Step-in shaper?

Last night I turned on the tv and as I was browsing the guide there was an ad playing for something I had designed in my head and was thinking I should see what it would take to market. Apparently someone else thought of it too :P

It was a body shaper that you step into and goes over your shoulders. So it doesnt have a built-in bra, you dont  have to worry about fitting that part, just the bottom part. Anyway I wasnt paying a whole lot of attention, assuming I could find it online somewhere. I've searched, I can't find it, I've found several others, but not the one I saw last night. I don't even know what channel the TV was on. If anybody knows what this product is called I'd appreciate it a lot. 
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
  • 1 comment